Cloud Services Newcastle
Learn how the B2B cloud services offer powerful benefits for your business. You can experience a good customer experience with B2B IT Support. We deliver a seamless service with a very high percentage customer retention. We provide our clients with the latest in cloud technology to help your business flourish within the modern world. B2B hire only the very best engineers for our clients cloud computing needs.
0333 366 0077
23a Wigan Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN4 9AR
B2B Support It provides IT solutions all under the same roof. Don't scatter your IT requirements throughout various companies, have one go-to company for IT services & support.
Monday - Friday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Cloud Services Newcastle
Cloud services in Newcastle are shared computer services made available on demand via the internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers. Cloud services offer an alternative for Newcastle companies that either have not the means nor the desire to manage and process data on their own on-site servers. The services most often used in conjunction with cloud services are online data storage and/or backup, web-based email services, database processing, and managed technical support.
Cloud Services Advantages and Disadvantages
The National Institute of Standards and Technology outlines five essential characteristics of cloud services, providing a list of major advantages to using cloud services. These characteristics are:
- On-demand self-service: Companies in Newcastle can establish unilateral computing capabilities, such as server time and network storage, as necessary and independently.
- Broad network access: Companies in Newcastle can access applications, resources, and services easily from any location so long as there is an internet connection.
- Resource pooling: Pooled services mean that there are often cost reductions because there is a “multi-tenant” model.
- Rapid Elasticity: Services are scalable to meet the needs of the user, making it easier for companies to adapt to changes in business needs.
- Measured service: Resources are automatically controlled and optimised to provide adaptable service options for various business needs.
Disadvantages vary depending upon the vendor you use; however, general concerns within the community of cloud services users include:
- Service outages and low bandwidth.
- Security and privacy: certain platforms, if not properly protected, are susceptible to hackers and other breaches in security.
- Difficulty migrating data from one platform to another.
Will Cloud Services Help My Newcastle Based Business?
If a company spends the necessary time researching the platform they plan to use, then there is little risk involved with choosing to use cloud services, and the benefits far outweigh the potential drawbacks. Cloud services simplify the process of data storage and processing, while providing flexibility, efficiency, and continuity. For small businesses, the cost can be more achievable than hiring a full-time IT employee, and are provided with more sophisticated services than they normally could create independently.
Cloud Service Options
There are three main cloud service options, as specified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. These services are: software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). These services vary by how each cloud service is made available to the user. Software as a service provides service via the web, platform as a service provides tools to developers to allow them to run their own applications, and infrastructure as a service provides service to infrastructure resources.
More Cloud Services Information
Cloud services can be an effective method to improve business systems, and combined with effective management they can provide an invaluable service. A company in Newcastle should implement a few useful fundamentals to get the most out of their cloud service.
These fundamentals include:
- Tracking and aligning consumption with the designated budget
- Monitor capacity and resource planning
- Make sure your vendor has the appropriate SLAs
- Create policies dictating who has access and what is accessible
Cloud services are an ideal method to store and process data for any company looking to find an effective, affordable alternative to using their own resources.